We’re looking for a developer to join our growing team of experts on a mission to make healthy living easier. Are you looking to improve healthcare and prevent diseases? Our digital solution aims to do just that. And we need your help to make it better.
What we do
Innovative tech to help people live healthier. We’re working on creating the future of preventive health. The digital health solution we’re offering right now empowers individuals to improve their health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases by helping them make better choices. We're their partner for changing habits for the better and living a healthier life for many years to come.
Health Integrator’s mission
We’re on a mission to make healthy living easier. We know it's tough to improve your habits. That's why we want to make it as easy as possible. Making real change in people’s lives for the better is something that excites you as well? Great! Then we think you’d be a great match for us.
With Health Integrator, users get help and support from us as well as a big selection of health products and services to choose from. The only thing they need is some motivation. Everything we do at Health Integrator is based on individuals’ needs which are defined together with a health coach. The platform we’re currently working on is developed together with experts, such as Karolinska Institutet.
What you will be up to
- You will work closely with other developers as well as design and product teams. Our products are currently built in Ruby on Rails and React. Hosted on google cloud and run inside a Kubernetes cluster. We ship features continuously and tests are a key part of our workflow.
- Be part of a shift in architecture where we will move our frontend into using Remix.
- Drive new features by tests to ensure we are shipping well-tested code.
- Execute the product roadmap in close collaboration with the design and product teams.
Skills & Requirements
- You are an experienced developer that is passionate about web development.
- You appreciate the versatility of moving from backend, frontend and sometimes take on the hat of a devops-person.
- You have 5+ years experience as a developer, preferably you have worked with both frontend and backend. Our languages of choice are Typescript and Ruby, experience of it is seen as a merit but not mandatory.
- You have recent experience from hosted production ready services and applications.
- You appreciate independence and ownership, while being a team player.
- You appreciate the agility that comes with a startup. We move fast and things change.
Working at Health Integrator
Dive into a no-nonsense start-up without compromising the things that matter to you. Health Integrator is a young company with a dynamic team that consists of people with expert experience in their respective fields. This makes it the perfect environment to grow and show-off your already excellent skills!
Our fast-growing tech company is well-funded and offers the best of two worlds: The excitement that comes with working for an agile startup in its early stages, as well as job security. Salaries are competitive. We’re located in a modern office in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm and are proud of our working culture allowing remote work and flexible working hours.
Ready to better people’s health one string at the time? Nice! We’d like to talk to you.