We’re looking for a product designer to join our growing team of experts on a mission to make healthy living easier. Are you looking to improve healthcare and prevent diseases? Our digital solution aims to do just that. And we need your help to make it better.
What we do
Innovative tech to help people live healthier. We’re working on creating the future of preventive health. The digital health solution we’re offering right now empowers individuals to improve their health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases by helping them make better choices. We're their partner for changing habits for the better and living a healthier life for many years to come.
Health Integrator’s mission
We’re on a mission to make healthy living easier. We know it's tough to improve your habits. That's why we want to make it as easy as possible. Making real change in people’s lives for the better is something that excites you as well? Great! Then we think you’d be a great match for us.
With Health Integrator, users get help and support from us as well as a big selection of health products and services to choose from. The only thing they need is some motivation. Everything we do at Health Integrator is based on individuals’ needs which are defined together with a health coach. The platform we’re currently working on is developed together with experts, such as Karolinska Institutet.
What you will be up to
- Be responsible for the design of our core platform; continuously improve our client and coach experience
- Participate in a range of initiatives - from broad, loosely defined problems and concepts to specific, tactical feature work
- Work closely with the wider product team in gathering requirements, coming up with brilliant solutions and following them through to execution
- Work with product analytics to inform future product development
- Participate in user research to inform design decisions
- Maintain and improve our current design system
Skills & Requirements
- You have 3+ of experience from building and shipping digital user centric products
- You have strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You know your design tools like the back of your hand (especially Figma)
- You are familiar with working with design systems and have contributed to constructing one in the past
- Bonus: Good understanding of Swedish
- Bonus: Experience from a fast growing product company
- Bonus: Experience with healthtech, e-commerce platforms or community platforms
Working at Health Integrator
Dive into a no-nonsense start-up without compromising the things that matter to you. Health Integrator is a young company with a dynamic team that consists of people with expert experience in their respective fields. This makes it the perfect environment to grow and show-off your already excellent skills!
Our fast-growing tech company is well-funded and offers the best of two worlds: The excitement that comes with working for an agile startup in its early stages, as well as job security. Salaries are competitive. We’re located in a modern office in the heart of Östermalm in Stockholm and are proud of our working culture allowing remote work and flexible working hours.
Ready to improve people’s health one project at a time? Nice! We’d like to talk to you.